Merry Christmas! Paper-Replika Christmas Train

BARX2

This was such a fun model to build, and it was my first train. (Santa and the tree are not paper ...)

Attachments

• S1051746.jpg
    S1051746.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 24
O Holy Lord!! wow!! as usual I still amazed with your work.. you are still the best builder I ever met, Joe (refer to your gallery's name) . I also just saw your work on sun flower shadow box, well.. it's an expert work. :thumb:

it's just look like my 3D rendering, so perfect.. thank you very much for posting these pics, awesome. May I put these pics on my homepage?

Merry Christmas
Jules

BARX2

Yes, use any pictures you like Jules. While I built the model I had your pictures in front of me and tried to made it exactly as you designed it. I did add more presents to the train, though, because the car didn't look full. :wink: Thanks again for the kind words and for all the great models.

Great build! I'm currently building the same model but first our printer broke, and then I went on a vacation so I'm a little bit rushing through. Doesn't look as great as yours but it's ok for as far as I can make models look good... I think I rebuild it next year.

Barx a question about part 30 (The black 'plates' at the front): How have you gotten those gold stripes at the right side? Did you mirrored the part or what? I got 2 with those stripes at the left side. :confused:

BARX2

Barx a question about part 30 (The black 'plates' at the front): How have you gotten those gold stripes at the right side? Did you mirrored the part or what? I got 2 with those stripes at the left side. :confused:

You're right. I printed one of them as a mirror image because both of them in the model are identical. I informed Jules about that and I believe he's fixing the model. Try downloading it again and see if it's been corrected.

Done! X-mas Train pattern revisions :
- part 8 glue tabs added
- one of parts 30 flipped

I have replace the PDF file, sorry took so long to update
Jules

You're right. I printed one of them as a mirror image because both of them in the model are identical. I informed Jules about that and I believe he's fixing the model. Try downloading it again and see if it's been corrected.