Member registration status

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Dave Hagen and all the-Gauge members: Just to let y'all know, there is a problem with the soft ware, or the server or ???...I showed up as "no member registerd under that user name" or some such, right in the middle of a reply. I'd just posted a couple of times with no problems.
It appears we've all been de-registered; I checked, and even the moderators have no user profile,with banner stating they are not registered. I sent you a couple of emails, but don't know if you will get them, Dave...I got an 'undeliverable mail' reply.
Oh, the 'drop' happened at about 7:45 EST, I guess.
Hope you can get things sorted out without too much trouble
I was able to re-register with no problems...just..."DON'T CALL ME JUNIOR!" (what film??)
biggrin.gif

Virginian
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Virginian (edited 02-26-2001).]

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi VGN and everyone sending me mail. You all should be re-registered now.
I think its time for The Gauge to move on from our current host, just toooo many problems.

Dave Hagan
The Gauge

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
I'm sure Mr. H. will keep us posted on whatever happens. I noticed somthing strange this morning, but didn't really concern myself with it. I think it said that Virginian had only one post, and I know he's made lots more than that. Looks like things are back to normal now, however.

------------------
Dave Flinn, Northeast Regional Vice President, NRHS
National Director, Cornell Chapter, NRHS
Life Member NMRA, NER, NFR,
Danbury Railway Museum

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I had a strange experience last night when I posted a reply to a topic in the General Talk forum. First, my name & password didn't show up, so I typed them in. After I had submitted my reply, it didn't show up under the topic. The topic came to the top of the page, the number of replies, & the time & date showed that I had replied, but the reply wasn't there. I clicked back & submitted again, still nothing. So I quit & turned in for the night. I got back on this evening, & there was my reply right where I left it!