Meet the "Gang"...

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Since i was entering a shot in this months contest... I thought i'd get my "gang"
together...

These shots are from them arriving to work.
(Yes... they arrive late... But when would you expect little "elfish" robots to show up... ;) )

First the whole gang:

Attachments

• Work Crew coming.jpg
    Work Crew coming.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Next:
1) Lefty and Matilda-
Lefty is a bit timid and child-like, while Matilda won't shutup and spins tall tales.
Wonder what fanciful story she's giving to Lefty?
2) The Twins (Drill and Saw) and Streetz-
Drill and Saw can cause some dirt to fly.
Streetz is a little slow, but has some major "Street Smarts".... :rolleyes:
He can chew up a road in one arm and shoot out a new one from the other!
3)Capt. Hook and Blades and Hacksaw-
Capt. Hook is alright; sees himslef as a bad guy... If he would stop being good he might be.
Blades is a master of cutting; He's the guy to have at Thanksgiving.
Hacksaw is obnoxious; here he turned away 'cause I told him to be careful where he stood in the car.

Attachments

• Lefty an Matilda.jpg
    Lefty an Matilda.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Twins an Streetz.jpg
    Twins an Streetz.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Capt Hook an Blades an Hacksaw.jpg
    Capt Hook an Blades an Hacksaw.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 19

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
I know these are probably questions that you would rather not answer, but:

What do you feed these things? Seems to me they might just as easily start munching on the rolling stock, or rip up a rail for a snack.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pay scale, what do they work for? I'm only concerned in case some of my LPB's don't work out, I might be inclined to hire of few of "your gang's" friends (I would never approach any of your workforce, so be at ease with that).:D:D:D:D

HILARIOUS, a man after my own heart....:wave::thumb::wave::thumb:

toolman

Mar 23, 2005
east brunswick nj
:thumb:AS far as I am concern, these pictures won the contest. Lets see, they all break for lunch and all go down to the lunchbot and those good metal subs and hot oil soup along with french fried screws with grease cheese and for dessert cookies with nuts and bolts covered with 3 in 1 oil.
YUM YUM .:D

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Glad y'all like my bit a fun'n.

Toolman- Looks like at some level we think the same. Sounds like a meal fit for a 'bot.

Ez Days- Nah! I got plenty of scrap for them. Plus... shhhh! I put a touch of a mineral in the stuff
that gives'em a nasty electrical disruption. A taste an their off work for hours... And with the
work ethic they've been programmed with it's like not being able to work on our hobby to us. Pay? They're programmed to work, with a touch a personal personality.
Matthyro- Nothing beats a 10 ton "bulldog" with weapons.
Drew- Only during its construction. You never see the builders at Mickey Mouse land right?

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
(Yes... they arrive late... But when would you expect little "elfish" robots to show up... )

Elves are never late, SirPrise, nor are they early, they arrive presisely when then intend to!

That Nantahala Midland does get around, "whats his name" does some nice work, even in HO ! :D :D :D

Tyson, look at it this way, at least we aren't calling you late to supper! :D :D
Pete

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Sumpter- I agree... I was leaning toward the story of the old Shoe Maker and the elves.
I put what's his name hoping he'd post here. Ain't heard from him. Each person I meet
from online I see as a friend (more 'cause I get to chat more about them then trains) and
I worry about'em.

The boxcar is an N scale that he gave me on a visit and i promised to photo it on my layout.
Wellll.... This IS my layout... as unfinished as it is.
Hmmmm.... I did mention at some point this was N scale... Didn't I???

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
That's right... you've been up (and up and up) to Mike's. Did a mention he's up a hill? ;)
When I saw your comment I thought.... "Did I tell everyone it was N?" (I was badding me...)
I just know it's nice to get a general idea of the items size to figure how much eyestrain the
creator went thru... ;) and I thought I forgot.
I gotta get up that way & see him again. Nice town he lives by. Beautiful scenery, too.