Meet Monty

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Ohhh Maan, I am sure pleased I don't have a cat anymore. My last one died at the age of 18 and I have never had the heart to replace him. Now instead, I have a layout.
Nice photos guys!

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Meet "Piggy" she use to think that the layout table was the coolest place to be :mad: , but after I went to Toys-R-Us and bought a battery powered water squirt gun, that shoots about 20 feet per shot, well, lets just say that she doesn't like getting the table anymore!!!!!! :D

Attachments

• MVC-120X.JPG
    MVC-120X.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 122

Dave Flinn

Dec 26, 2000
Lansing, NY USA
www.lehighvalleyrr.com
csxengineer said:
Last night I was trying to read. Don't you hate it when someone tries to read over your shoulder?

That's better than sitting on top of whatever you're reading on your lap. We have several who do that, from time to time. And we do have some who used to try to play with the trains, but I've pretty well discouraged that, I think.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Here are my two. The one one on the right used to jump up on the layout but doesn't anymore. She's 13 and is less likely to leap up over four feet nowadays. Both of them come running when I'm operating trains and like it if I pick them up to see the action. They especially like watching a train disappear into a tunnel. Hmmm, seems like calicos are a Gauge favorite! :)

Hello Monty...leave that stuff alone! :D

Attachments

• girls.jpg
    girls.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 83

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
My 2 fur balls have to get into everything! They like to play trains too. The white one is Wiebles (the fuzzy wart) and the black one is Percy (the black devil).

cats_on_box.jpg

"Them mice are gettin' smart! I think I hear one commin'!"

Attachments

• Percy 16.jpg
    Percy 16.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 78

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Train Clown- Has Percy learned to tell just how many mice are riding the train yet?
Better yet, aren't you worried about him holding a block party with all his friends
while waiting for the train load of mice that are coming?
-Randy-