Meanwhile in PA :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
77railer & I ---- (I'm in the racing Jacket) goldtoth1

77railer decided it would be neat to come visit me while he was visiting family in PA. He made the almost 2 hour trip down to see my layout in person and he actually made me drive him around a 20 square mile area chasing trains. :D :D :D

ok - he just asked politely sign1

I decideed it would be interesting to take him to my "best viewing areas" where we were gauranteed a lot of good pics.

This pic is at the station, where I grew up (5 blocks away).

Attachments

• trains10906 027.jpg
    trains10906 027.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 40

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
We decided to chase down some trains & document them for prosperity. 77railer never sees these trains where he is - because they don't go that far south. These all stop in DC.

The Acela.....

Attachments

• train10906g015.jpg
    train10906g015.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 44

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
...It's always nice to meet & Spend a bit of time with a fellow Gauge member :) :) :)
I couldn't agree with you more. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Second to this would be to spend time with a fellow modeler, even though they weren't on the Gauge,sign1 sign1

77railer

Dec 11, 2004
South Carolina
It was a great time. Mikey was very nice to show me his layout and take me train hunting. That accela train comes out of no where. Im so used to hearing the train coming with a rumbling sound but there was no sound with these puppies. And fast. Those things were hauling, on AC no doubt,lol. I learned alot about the area and its history thanks to a great guy and one of the best Gauge members....thanks again Mikey.

77Railer

N Gauger

Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
77railer said:
It was a great time. Mikey was very nice to show me his layout and take me train hunting. That accela train comes out of no where. Im so used to hearing the train coming with a rumbling sound but there was no sound with these puppies. And fast. Those things were hauling, on AC no doubt,lol. I learned alot about the area and its history thanks to a great guy and one of the best Gauge members....thanks again Mikey.

77Railer
:D :D Thanks!!! It was great that you could find the time to stop by while you were in PA :) Glad you enjoyed all those fast trains :)