Maxim - wz1910 /ORLIK - scale 1:25/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie

Feb 5, 2001
USA.
Hi all, you can find on Orlik web:

http://www.orlik.konradus.com Moderator website has changed to http://orlik-models.pl/pliki/

in section DOWNLOAD accessories for russian truck ZIS-5, which is russian machine gun MAXIM /caliber 7,62mm, 300shots/minute/. On 2pages in pdf format you get 2pcs of Maxim and 2pcs of fuel barrells and some shell-boxes. Print page nr1 on standard office paper - 80g/m2 and second page on 170g/m2.

enjoy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jim Nunn

Bernie

Is this your design? It is a wonderful little model.

Jim Nunn

R

rickstef

umm, Gera,Jim.....

Bernie is just posting the link, i don't think it is his design.

nice model none the less

Rick

Bernie

Feb 5, 2001
USA.
Gera, good job done in such short time /I did it within 3evenings/- congratulations /allthought wheel-axle covers missing :D /

gera

Jun 4, 2004
Panama
www.papermodelspanama.com
bernie said:
Gera, good job done in such short time /I did it within 3evenings/- congratulations /allthought wheel-axle covers missing :D /

Got to get that cover on!!!!!!.....Bernie, I was lucky last year and had the opportunity to visit the Czech Rep, Very Beautiful!!!!.... we only had time for Prague,I hope to go back in 2006. Do you know John from SPI???

gera

Jun 4, 2004
Panama
www.papermodelspanama.com
great pics.....that should be a fantastic show. I din´t have a clue that ABC magazine was so old.
Nope I can´t be there so soon :( :( :( ....but in 2006 I defenitly hope to.
I meant JOSEPH from SPI models....

Do you know if there are any other machineguns around, I have the M-42 and now the Maxim. They really make nice models.

Bernie

Feb 5, 2001
USA.
Gera, I met only this Maxim when searching for some info about Jelcz W640 and directly completed such a small "easy" model. Normally not interested in armoured - technique.

Bernie

Feb 5, 2001
USA.
Nikolai, I thought that you will arrive with your ZIS-5 /with Maxim on it/ :D - thanks

about Maxim origin - I was sourcing info only from the model-built instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.