Mass Murder of children in Newtown Ct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zathros

In Newtown Connecticut, around an hour ago, an irate Demon, who somehow gave birth to a child shot and killed , so far, 18 children at the elementary school in Newtown Ct..

Please, Prayers and good thoughts towards these families.

Supposedly, as the news is coming in, the gunman has been exterminated.

All schools are in lockdown. :curse:

Bhelliom

It's been a terrible week. This horrific news follows the story we were made aware of last night. My wife's 3rd cousin was murdered by her husband Wednseday, shot in the head over a probable case of child abuse by him.

Please remember all of the families and victims in your prayers, and especially pray for all of this madness to stop!

Scott K.

E

eagleclaw4935

My thoughts,prayers and condolences.Go out to all the people who have suffered all these needless tragedys.Peace be with you my friends.

Vince

My understanding is there was a similar school shooting in China.
Cry out, everyone, for peace on Earth, good will towards men.

Z

Zathros

I have a niece and nephew in Newtown, Ct. They're fine. I was worried to be honest though. I had to go to our own school which went into lock down and use my car to block a dirt road entrance into our school on a side field. There is a stone wall on each side of the road so no one was getting through. I could not carry my rifle and guard that spot. Only criminals can do that. I think it is time to start asking for volunteer teachers or staff that pass a psych evaluation, are trained, and can be a first line of defense. Sometimes, all you have are seconds, or 1 second. Maybe I'm being reactive, this has me beyond pissed.

Tomas Bizzare

Zathros they will never go for the idea of armed teachers been tried and voted down. armed security maybe but makes school look bad so seen very rarely.

My best friend works as a sub teacher and like myself is a decorated combat veteran and qualified small arms instructor and they wouldnt let him carry at the schools he works at either.

Because of the few many suffer and even die. Was a time no so long ago when kids in rural towns brought rifles to school and their teacher just put them in the closet. I wish we could come up with a life saving solution but the gun side and non gun side wont talk about working together even when children are killed

Z

Zathros

Zathros they will never go for the idea of armed teachers been tried and voted down. armed security maybe but makes school look bad so seen very rarely.

My best friend works as a sub teacher and like myself is a decorated combat veteran and qualified small arms instructor and they wouldnt let him carry at the schools he works at either.

Because of the few many suffer and even die. Was a time no so long ago when kids in rural towns brought rifles to school and their teacher just put them in the closet. I wish we could come up with a life saving solution but the gun side and non gun side wont talk about working together even when children are killed

You would think that with a gun side and a non gun side, the winner would be obvious. These "madman" isolated incidents are hard to guard against. I would think that private security would be the way to go, but of course, that means paying more taxes and people wouldn't pay more taxes for any reason either. We reap what we sow.

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
Israel has required all teachers to be trained and armed for the last 20 years....seems to work.

Z

Zathros

I am closing this thread. Thank You all for your civil participation

Status
Not open for further replies.