Mass Effect - EDI (Alternate app. DLC)

daishi

Wow I'ts been a while since I've posted anything new. About a year ago I've build my Mk2 Frost Dragon, which turned out to be one of my best ... until the cheap photo paper that made up the the word, the upper torso and head turned pink T_T ... It wouldnt have bothered me that much if the whole thing changed color, I would have just called it a female dragon or something, but the the wings, lower torso tail and legs were made out of the more expensive stuff I normaly use and those parts remained the nice blue they originally had.
I was quite crestfallen and started to rebuild the relevant parts but .. and since I had about zero enthusiasm for it it took a while.

BUT It can't rain all the time ... eventually I've finished rebuilding my Frost Dragon, and along the way thanks to MEHEM (Mass effect happy ending mod) I've rediscovered my love for the Mass Effect franchise.

So here is my newest work: EDI from Mass Effect 3 (Alternate appearance pack DLC)
EDI_ME3_s.jpg
EDI_001.jpg
Also Ive made a new Pic of my whole collection. I'll need a new shelf or something when I make the next one.
ME_Collection_05.jpg
Here's a DeviantArt link
You can DL it from my site

EDIT: forgot to link in the 360 rotatable diplay

Last edited:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As with all of your (previous) work, you have done a FANTASTIC JOB on this project!!!
She does not look like she was made of paper (at all)!!!
(I would have liked to see a build thread though. :cool:)

If I may ask, what is your next project?

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

daishi

Thx!

I would have liked to see a build thread though. :cool:
If I may ask, what is your next project?

As for a build thread: I usually remember that I should take pictures halfway trough a model T_T will try to remember next time.

Speaking of next time there will be a big model convention in 3 weeks near here and I have to rebuild the word wall perch for my dragon till that (varnish accident ... don't ask), after that I haven't decided yet.

Currently I'm thinking about Wrex (ME2), Nyreen (ME3 Omega), Nihlus (ME) also a diorama/vignette based on a MEC Trooper from XCOM:EW was also tickling my imagination for a while now, but I'll have to check out the 3D models in the game. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
It sounds like you have quite a few to choose from.:confused:

I am looking forward to seeing what you build next!!!:)

I hope the convention goes well for you!!!

As for the build thread, there is always next time!!!;)