Martin B-10

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by murphyaa, Mar 27, 2007.

1. shrike

shrike Guest

Same colours as the alpha I'm stuffing together right now. 'Cept for being #20 rather than 23
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Alright............ ummmm what scale are we talking about Shrike.......... 1/33 or 1/48?

1/33 would go nicely with DN's Peashooter!:twisted: But to be truthful I'm not really worried about the scale.............. unless it something Ray dosen't have to re-scale to build.:grin:

john
  3. Texman

Texman Guest

That's ok John, I don't mind doing my own rescaling. I just lighten my colors
    a little and print away. Also, I found that if I do find the odd bit in 1/144, most of the time I have to resize anyway for it to be accurate. And, it is fun being one of the minority in building scales. But, I just pushed 44, and am have lost about 50% of vision in my right eye, it is getting more difficult to build small. I may be required to (heaven forgive me) jump all the way up to 1/100!

Ray
  4. shrike

shrike Guest

1/32 scale, as is the B-9. It's a project that I started about 4 years ago, screwed up a few things in the files, got sidetracked, et cetera, et cetera.

I've got all the research I could want. I have the Westburg drawings and literally every known drawing published.

This weekend I'm going to finish tossing the old version together and make a concerted effort to fix the most obvious problems and have something buildable.
  5. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sounds good to me............ got plenty of paper, ink and blades!:grin:

I might even have to find some of that silk thread Eric and Gil been talking about for the flying wires!

john
  6. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

7. Alcides

Alcides Member

The models looks very good so far.

I want to see one more detailed picture of the nose :twisted:.

I'm interested in this plane because was used in Argentine Air Force.

By the way, do you find a good 3d view of this plane with cross sections?

Regards
    Alcides
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

That looks great!

Hey simple is easy and then you can always improve on it. You gotta walk before you run a marathon!:roll:

Post some more pics!

john
  9. furman

furman Member

Man that looks awesome! Its jumping right to the top of the build pile as soon as it hits the Magic Keys!

Thanks Murphyaa
  10. shrike

shrike Guest

Looks good to me - I better get crackin' on the A-8 and B-9 redraws
  11. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I found a good 3 view, but no cross sections. Had to go off of images, memory of seeing the real thing, and imagination.
    Here's the nose.

[​IMG]
  12. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I found a good 3 view, but no cross sections. Had to go off of images, memory of seeing the real thing, and imagination.
    Here's the nose.

[​IMG]
  13. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks !!! Very nice. I think you are doing a great job with only imagination.
  14. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thanks !!! Very nice. I think you are doing a great job with only imagination.