Mark and I had allot of fun back then...

Blake

Hey Mark, remember "the good ole days"? We did allot of railfanning and allot of crazy stuff and of course we recorded it on film.

mark1.jpg

Blake

Cops and chicken feet...ahh the memories

Cops found us to be suspicious hanging out at "CP Burn" in Bethlehem, PA one day. One pulled up from behind and the other from the front. No chance to make a break for it, we accepted defeat. They were just checking us out when Mark said "Hey, put your hands on the roof of the car" and snapped this photo. Another time in Cold Spring, NY Mark found a chicken foot. He did the "Deli case" view in the snow and then did the cigarette shot. It then got flatened by an RDC.

mark2.jpg

jon-monon

Geeze, Blake, you're not teaching chickens to smoke are you?

I should look and see if I can find a pic of BBQ chicken feet on a stick from the Philippines. I know I gotta piccy somewhere.

MCL_RDG

BLAKE!!! Ya, YA, well, ya f...

...(r)iend ya!

Remember the smell of the Burkowitz Fat Rendering Company just inside of Oak Island Yard near the deisel facilities? About 10 degrees as I remember- perhaps the day we hit Port-E?

What about the smell of the Dog Food Factory in Suffern, NY?

Ahhhh yes, the sound and smell of railroading.

It's such a shame that your mom wouldn't bail you out after that "incident" in NJ (the "french fry loaded with ketchuP" incident- as widely reported).

Do you have that pic of that 1925 Mack chain driven Firetruck- still sitting in the weeds in Greenville yard? That's a keeper- I see it in my minds eye (along with the pack of dogs that had us "eyed" for lunch).

"True Knot"?

Mark