Greetings to all and to all, hello, I know that it has been awhile sense my last model posting, but I have a evaluation build thread for you now. A few months ago, I attempted to build the Marauder Destroyer from 40k Warhammer. I ran into quite a few problems. Everything ranging from the instructions are not that good, to parts either not fitting properly, or parts missing altogether. Upon the request of Armorman, I am now doing this build/evaluation thread on this model, to help those who want to build it. WORD OF WARNING! IF YOU BUILD THIS MODEL, DO NOT RUSH THROUGH IT! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS AND LOOK AHEAD TO SEE HOW THE PARTS FIT TOGETHER! After looking my first run through with this model, I did notice that some of the parts either were missing some of the glue tabs, or just did not have any glue tabs at all. (I do know that for some of you out there, that is not a problem. For me though, I do like glue tabs.) I have started off with the front and rear cannon sections. These first set of photos are of the rear cannon system. This section is very straight forward so far. As you can see here,. There are a small set of instructions for the twin cannon system on the first sheet of parts for this section. I assembled the individual parts first. After that, I put the components together Here I added a small part to help with holding the barrels together. As you see here, all of the barrels are fitted together Barrels mounted on base. Be sure that you do not attach parts component 29 to the rest of the twin cannon system until after you have assembled parts component 2 and have slid the twin cannon system in place. (I will show this in my next posting.) ENJOY!!!