Malware Alert

paperquestor

Although its been around for a while I got hit by the FBI malware. The one that looks like an official FBI warning page demand some money for a fine and locks you out of the computer unless you pay. I just wanted to let you know I got hit when I tried to download the Last Starfighter model by Thunderchild.. Sorry I do not know exact site since I'm not going back there.

If anyone knows this site please inform them that they have this malious software so they can clean it out so again people can get these models to enjoy.

My personal computer is out of action until I get it cleared of this. I sending this via my work computer.

Z

Zathros

Where did you try and download this from? If you run strong Internet Security software and Anti-virus, you should not have any of these problems. Without the link, (which I would hope you would send me in an P.M.) this post is kind of useless.

paperquestor

Where did you try and download this from? If you run strong Internet Security software and Anti-virus, you should not have any of these problems. Without the link, (which I would hope you would send me in an P.M.) this post is kind of useless.

PM sent. I have very strong AV software. It did not even see it Till i did a safe boot and scanned. Saw and could not clean it. I've pros looking at my system now to ensure I'm clear. I'm doing this message from my work computer so I would not transmit this. Any notice to others is valuable.

BTW how's the weather? We got missed here.

ThunderChild

That sucks. I hope you get the problem sorted...

Regarding the Gunstar model, Zathros will be uploading it here, so PM.com and Zealot are the only sites that have my permission to host this model. If you come across it anywhere else, know that it's a pirate site.

Z

Zathros

That sucks. I hope you get the problem sorted...

Regarding the Gunstar model, Zathros will be uploading it here, so PM.com and Zealot are the only sites that have my permission to host this model. If you come across it anywhere else, know that it's a pirate site.

I got hit hard by the storm here in Connecticut. I just got my Internet connection back but I am running the house on a generator. Thanks for the Gunstar, I loved that movie, as corny as it was, your model is just plain awesome! :)