mainline action

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello everyone---now that the smoke has cleared,it's time for the diesels to make some noise

dieselsatthetower004.jpg

dieselsatthetower007.jpg

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
Sweet. Do either you or Doc have a website to show off those two gorgeous layouts?

If not, would you be interested in having one built? I have built a few Model Railroad websites for others (free of course) to show off their layouts. Here's one I have been tinkering with for a buddies layout: http://www.trainweb.org/socaldesertrail/

Let me know if you're interested. That way, we can all sit and drool over these two fine CN layouts at our leisure. :D

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Beautiful engines. I really like the CN paint scheme of the cab units. BTW, who made the model of the FM?

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
tom and kurt---thanks for your kind responses---the c-liner is from proto 1000,9003 is a stewart f-3 custom painted by doctor wayne while the 9100 is an athearn genesis---tom ,i think you'd be disappointed in developing a web-site for my layout but doctor wayne's would be a very worthy venture---i don't know whether you have checked the Gallery---both wayne and i have posted other pictures there[wayne---some foe-toes and myself---nutbar's domain] thanks again ,nutbar

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
OUTSTANDING PICS NUTBAR!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: (as usual, from you:D). i drool over the pics of ALL of your engines:D, but the FM's are my favorite;). :D -Deano

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
VERY NICE!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: THANKS NUTBAR!!!:D hey, i am sure you know, but i seen a 5 axle C-liner advertisement in the new Model RR yesturday:thumb:...AND IT HAD THE SAME CN PAINT SCHEME AS YOURS!!!:D anyways, YOU were the FIRST person that came to mind when i seen it;). THANKS!:D -Deano