Mad City Modelers 12th Annual Contest

Discussion in 'North America' started by cgutzmer, Jan 18, 2007.

1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

print up some Cardmodels.net Brickboys

Rick
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

now I gotta find brickboy - good idea on that one!
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

now I gotta find brickboy - good idea on that one!
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I am not entering any models and I am pretty sure Sakrison isnt either - we just have a display table.
    Chris
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I am not entering any models and I am pretty sure Sakrison isnt either - we just have a display table.
    Chris
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well I got a small stack of brickboys printed out. Got about 10 sheets left. I am hoping to find something that will appeal to these plasticy folks - a free one page car, ship or boat perchance. I wonder if digital navy has any one pagers.....
    Chris
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well I got a small stack of brickboys printed out. Got about 10 sheets left. I am hoping to find something that will appeal to these plasticy folks - a free one page car, ship or boat perchance. I wonder if digital navy has any one pagers.....
    Chris
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Roman over at digital navy gave me permission to use their v108 and nx13688 gave me permission to take along some of his one page freebie cars. Dang, now I gotta get more paper.....
    Chris
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Roman over at digital navy gave me permission to use their v108 and nx13688 gave me permission to take along some of his one page freebie cars. Dang, now I gotta get more paper.....
    Chris
  10. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

11. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

12. SteveM

SteveM Member

Thank you. Yes, feel free to distribute as many as you wish. (at this particular event, not in general :) [my lawyers forced me to say that :D ])
  13. SteveM

SteveM Member

Thank you. Yes, feel free to distribute as many as you wish. (at this particular event, not in general :) [my lawyers forced me to say that :D ])
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I am kinda out of paper now.... I am gonna see if I can scrounge some more from home. Do they print well on 110 lb? I got some of that at home - even better if I can use some of that colored 110 lb I got at walmart - I cant get rid of that stuff.....
    Chris
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I am kinda out of paper now.... I am gonna see if I can scrounge some more from home. Do they print well on 110 lb? I got some of that at home - even better if I can use some of that colored 110 lb I got at walmart - I cant get rid of that stuff.....
    Chris
  16. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

110 lb for Hako's would be fine, in my opinion.... As for stuff "normal" modellers would like, SteveM's Teutel Hakos would probably "sell" (just shooting from the top of my head, not remembering for sure what else he has)

And I talked to The Missus at lunch. She "reminded" me :roll: that 8 hours of gas is a lot for a one day event. But, if something closer to The Cities comes up, make sure it's posted here!!
  17. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

110 lb for Hako's would be fine, in my opinion.... As for stuff "normal" modellers would like, SteveM's Teutel Hakos would probably "sell" (just shooting from the top of my head, not remembering for sure what else he has)

And I talked to The Missus at lunch. She "reminded" me :roll: that 8 hours of gas is a lot for a one day event. But, if something closer to The Cities comes up, make sure it's posted here!!
  18. SteveM

SteveM Member

Yes, 110lb would be fine for the hakos since they are just boxes.

If kids are there you can't go wrong with SpongeBob. :)
  19. SteveM

SteveM Member

Yes, 110lb would be fine for the hakos since they are just boxes.

If kids are there you can't go wrong with SpongeBob. :)
  20. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well I just got back from the show - it was a really great time! Most people were really open to card modeling which was very nice. I met a lot of great people and it was super to meet Dave and Ryan in person! Looking forward to seeing them again sometime. Here are some pics! OK - a lot of pics - mostly Daves models..... The cars are Ryans as well as the Sopwith Snipe
    Chris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]