On May 19th I started to take apart my Union Pacific M-32 Doodlebug. I decided it needed a new paint job so I took it completely apart. I am starting out with a primer coat. I have to touch it up in a few places but other than that it turned out great. 2 Hrs after painting Underneath Sitting On The Body This view shows after the top of the stacks were taken off and with the pantograph just sitting there. Top View The other day before I started anything I removed the stacks completly. I drilled the hole for the screw that will hold the pantograph on top. Here are pictures to show you how far I got. Over All View. Top View Side View This little project will be on hold for a week as I am leaving saturday to go to the beach with the girlfriend and her family. Once I get back I will continue to work on this and get it completed.