Luis

luis vazquez

Luigi
Oct 21, 2013
Mexico
idea1..Hola que tal....soy nuevo por aca y espero ir aportando y aprendiendo mas de mi pasion desenfrenada que son las miniaturas en papel. Siempre ando en busca de modelos de star wars, star treck, y de aviones de la segunda guerra mundial, epoca del cual el caza messerschmitt bf 109 me parece el rey. Me parece que hay muchisimas posibilidades de crear cosas increibles. Buen dia a todos.: Cool:

.. Hello such .... I'm new on here and I hope to contributing and learning more of my unbridled passion That son of miniatures in paper. I'm always looking for models in star wars, star trek, and aircraft of the Second World War, What time of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 on my apparatus is king. I think there are lots of possibilities to create amazing things. Good Day to All:. Cool:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome aboard Luis, you'll find many here like Star Trek, Star Wars, aircraft in general. Thank you for the translation as My Spanish is non existent.

One of the mods or admin will greet you properly, but once again, welcome to Zealot.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for Star Trek, Star Wars, and military aircraft.
We have many members who are into all three and will be more then willing to answer any questions that you may have.

If you have any photos of anything that you have already built, please post them.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work!!!