lost

reddwarf

Jun 27, 2014
Riverland South Australia Australia
Is it just me, or is it getting harder to find downloadable card models, I found a great star wars site and no matter how much I click I seem to go round in circles but not actually get the model, or its in Japanese with no translate or english button.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Unfortunately there are many sites that are like that. Many of the designers of these site can not afford to maintain the site any longer or the models that they have up on their site are only up for a certain amount of time (before being replaced by new ones).
This is one of the many reasons why Zealot is hosting so many different designers collections. The GREAT thing is, as a member of Zealot, ANYONE has the right to have their collection hosted here (if they so desire), and not worry about their work being lost. Not only that, but they still have full control over their work and at any time they wish to take it down, they can (without question or hassle).

Reactions: Revell-Fan

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It would be good if you post links to sites you are having trouble with. That way we can either tell you how to get the models, or if you are wasting time. If in doubt about a site's legitimacy, send the link to the site to Rhaven or myself, before you post it. Thanks. ;)