Lord of the ring fans look here

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
I have just uploaded the dark lord "Sauron" helmet from the movie trilogy " The lord of the rings"

sauronhelmet.jpg

Hope you enjoy making it...... witchking to coming soon :thumb::cool:

E

ekuth

Damn, movieman!

You're a one man prop making army!

Last edited by a moderator:

ennder

Jul 26, 2008
This is cool :) Are you planning on doing Gandolf's and Soumond's staves also?

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
Ok the next lord of the rings movie item from your friendly movieman.....:mrgreen:

You will beable to get this from the download section once approved.
witchkinghelmet.jpg

The witch king helmet for all those would be wraiths out there.

Ennder.... I will try and do the staffs if I get some free time, I have a huge back log of requests.

roobarb

Apr 25, 2008
:eek: Cripes! Here's me thinking I might have a bash at your Ghostbusters kit then you release this Movieman.
Stunning work, well done

movieman

Oct 5, 2008
For fans of The Lord of the rings props..... here is something for your collection....... a 3ft (90cm) model of saurons battle mace.

sauronmace.jpg

Have uploaded it to the download section.... and awaiting clearance... hope you like it. :mrgreen:

deftspyder

Dec 28, 2010
i found these files on another forum when trying to learn hows to make the witch kings helm... thanks for doing this. it will be my first model!

OhioMike

Apr 16, 2007
Ohio
Looks great. Like to see some of the architecture and various castles, etc., from the rings movies done in paper too! HInt! Hint!

Z

Zathros

The Mouth of Sauron, that was one of the creepiest, deserved to have his head chopped off characters I have ever seen! Great Model!!