looking to help a fellow Modeler

BNSFtheLeader

Aug 10, 2003
Boynton Beach (WPB Area)
Visit site
Hello all!

I'm looking to help a fellow modeler that happened to fall on hard terms and is now in a wheelchair and on disibility.

I'm looking to help to gather-up a but load of stuff to help him out, Weather it's what you call junk or useable stuff that your looking to get rid of Please let me know, I will send you his address (not mine) What you call junk he might be-able to make a treasure out of pieces from one-another.

I will be sending some some stuff that I have from My colection that I do not need anymore or will not use.

If you are willing to give I will give you shipping cost.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerly,
Joshua Woods.

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Joshua,
Could you talk him into signing up on The Gauge.
Being dissabled and on hard times myself I have found the inspiration and support from this group to be worth more than all the trains we could send.
Don't get me wrong, I think trying to help your friend like you're doing is a wonderful thing.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
Ditto

Ray Marinaccio said:
Joshua,
Could you talk him into signing up on The Gauge.
Being dissabled and on hard times myself I have found the inspiration and support from this group to be worth more than all the trains we could send.
Don't get me wrong, I think trying to help your friend like you're doing is a wonderful thing.

Ditto me. This hobby and all of the great people I've met on The Gauge have helped me through some rough times. Hopefully it will help him too. :thumb: :thumb: