Looking for wisconsin area modelers

Discussion in 'North America' started by cgutzmer, Aug 22, 2006.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey all,
    I live in Sun Prairie WI and I am looking for anyone in the area that does card modeling and might like to get together or whatnot :)

Any clubs or anything? If there is not maybe we should get one started. Would anyone be interested in such a venture? I could host the first meeting at my place with a cook out :D
    Chris
  2. nx13688

nx13688 Member

I'm in Marshall, is that close enough? :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Hey, thats pretty darn close! :D What ya working on now? I am considering asking the sun prairie library if yhey would let me show some models, got any you might like to show?
    Chris
  4. nx13688

nx13688 Member

Here's the current project.
    If you do a display, I can probably find a few non cat-damaged models. A few. :cry:

Attached Files:

5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

My cats leave mine alone mostly. We will have to meet up sometime :) I have seen your site, nice! :)
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Well it looks like you and I are the only wisconsin card modelers. Know of any modeling clubs around here at, plastic, paper or otherwise?
    Chris
  7. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I live in the Twin Cities (MN)

Maybe a Widwest Card Modelling Club?:)
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

If people are willing to drive that far every now and again then sure! If I am able to get something going, you willing? :D I am surprised nothing exists around here like a model club - cripes what else is there to do 6 months out of the year heh heh
    Chris