Looking for several USAF aircraft

First off, thank you for at least looking in out of interest or for those that can be of assistance. :mrgreen:

I am currently serving on Active Duty for the United States Air Force, Edwards Air Force Base in California where a lot of flight test happens and I am very interested (after a two year hiatus) in getting back to the hobby.

I am asking anyone for any information or links to any of the aircraft below since I usually see them on base here and I think it would just go well with the theme here to have models commemorating my duty assignment. I am also looking for models with a good bit of detail.

The list includes:

A-10 Thunderbolt

B-52 - preferrably the B-52H in the current grey paint scheme

F-16 - C or D model is fine although I primary work with the D

F-22

F-35A

RQ-4 Global Hawk

SR-71 Blackbird

U-2 Dragon Lady

XP-59A - preferrably in the old USAAF green or bare metal silver

That concludes the list for now and I appreciate anybody stopping in and helping out in any way possible. Thanks!

Z

Zathros

If you want detail, then Fiddler's Green would be a waste of time. They are simplistic models, which are nice, but would not quality as particularly accurate or detailed.

Ecardmodels has a pretty wide selection and the owner, Chris Gutzmer is a member here, I'm sure he would be happy to help you.

Yeah, I have known of fiddlersgreen and needless to say I don't look there much for any models. If you can turn Chris's attention to this thread, that would be great!