Looking For .. Oil Storage Tanks

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by RichBohlman, Oct 23, 2006.

1. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

I'm looking for Oil Storage Tanks to use on a HO scale train layout. THANKS - Rich
  2. RichBohlman

I'm looking for Oil Storage Tanks to use on a HO scale train layout. THANKS - Rich
  3. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I have one here that I down loaded some time ago. I can't remember the site so I will just attach it here for you. You are going to need to do some resizing though. Not sure what the scale is.

Ron

Attached Files:

4. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

I have one here that I down loaded some time ago. I can't remember the site so I will just attach it here for you. You are going to need to do some resizing though. Not sure what the scale is.

Ron
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I think he means oil storage tanks like the great big ones that hold thousands of barrels of oil before refining. Not positive though :)
    Chris
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I think he means oil storage tanks like the great big ones that hold thousands of barrels of oil before refining. Not positive though :)
    Chris
  7. RichBohlman

Thanks Bluenoser. I was really looking for the large oil storage tanks that hold thousands of barrels of oil. THANKS - Rich
  8. RichBohlman

Thanks Bluenoser. I was really looking for the large oil storage tanks that hold thousands of barrels of oil. THANKS - Rich