Looking for GAZ 69 and other Modern Soviet Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishcarver

Does anyone out there happen to have a GAZ 69 kit for sale or trade? Please let me know! Also, am interested in getting hold of other modern Soviet equipment, wheeled or tracked.
Jim

edikk

Fishcarver said:
Does anyone out there happen to have a GAZ 69 kit for sale or trade? Please let me know! Also, am interested in getting hold of other modern Soviet equipment, wheeled or tracked.
Jim
Hi Fishcarver!
I advise you to pay attention on Kraz-255, the excellent machine, model too excellent.
http://www.e-papermodels.com/product_info.php?pName=kraz-255b-renova-125
Or look on Zis-5, the hero of II world war.
http://www.e-papermodels.com/product_info.php?pName=zis5-orlik-125&cName=military-vehicles-ussr

joryyys

you can find GAZ (from Maly Modelarz) for FREE :eek: at ***********************(click the 1st button at left). If you can't find it, i can send you the scans.

dansls1

--Is this a p****e? Or it's free from copyright?.........

There has been much debate that the copyright on MM models printed before some date in the '90's (sorry, I don't remember) actually were either without copyright or the copyright is expired. If you search there's a couple threads on this forum and out on the 'net discussing it - and I'm not sure what the actual truth is. Honestly it may depend on what the government of the country hosting the website thinks about whether it is or isn't illegal - which leaves it to the individual to make their own decision about what their conscious will let them live with.

Fishcarver

Thanks for these leads!

Gang:

Thanks for all of the great leads!

I work in 1:35 scale on my armour and vehicles. So I tend to reduce 1:25 kits or enlarge smaller-scale kits to that scale and build one-offs. The KRAZ truck is a beauty. I actually like older-model kits that will accommodate my kit-bashing technique.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.