Looking for Gatchaman godphoenix

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Allhollows, check your mail box. I sent the file to ya.

Yeah Densis had me down for a few days, but all is well agian (for the time being).

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
thanks

Hello to all and thanks for the files May be somebody can help me with this one "Katamari" he from a ps2 game somebody has its on a website but i can't found it now !!!! i saw it a few weeks back looking something else if anyone has seen it or know the site were it is please let me know thanks

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
phoenix

hi agian if anybody has a pic of the underneth of the phoenix model. i haveing a problum to to find were the intake vent go. If anyone made the model and can help me the would be great :D

oh if anyone like the halo-crone i find a website that now has starwars

GEEDUBBYA

Sep 26, 2005
PINE BLUFF, ARKANSAS
Howdy Allhallowseve,

Well, I dont have any photos of the model from underneath, but, with a little research, i found a site which you may be able to contact the owner and ask if he has a pic of it from underneath. Just explain what you are doing (building a card model) and tell him you need it for refferrence material. the link to the site is:

http://www3.telus.net/gforceHQ/gforcecreative_site/gforceHomepage/Pages/store.html

there is a "contact me" email link towards the bottom, maybe he can help you out with a pic.

have a good day,

Greg aka GW

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
New member, been reading for a bit and just had to join up. Anyway could any of ya'll point me in the direction of the godphoenix? Thanks in advance and I'll return to my corner and watch quietly

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
need the phoenix ??

send me your e-mail and l 'll send it to you it a small model still very nice there is a rar file for one on a site but i try every thing to get the file to work but its a (lwo) file and for some reason my computer can't run the program to open it

later

oldspirit

May 12, 2005
Austin
Err... me too please.

Could I please have a copy. I was thinking I could enlarge it if it is too small. I've been looking for this one for awhile but I kept searching for G-Force. While searching I found out that it was also called Gatchaman and Battle of the Planets. I did find a paper model of the god phoenix on taiwan.ebay but I try to stay away from foreign exchanges. But it was tempting and then I thought to search for the other two titles and low and behold...
Waiting anxiously...biting nails...glue ready...

Britaelis

Mar 9, 2006
Henderson, Texas
nahhh computer's fine...the colors on the other hand are pretty off (no insult to whomever made it, my hat's off to you and thanks). I am working on re-coloring mine, can send you a cleaned and recolored copy when I finish, if you like.

I work as a pre-press color tech and pressman so off colors trouble my worldview something awful.

l3lackrosez26

Nov 26, 2006
Hello,

I've been doing card models for a little over a month now. I'm hooked. I would like to add this model to my growing list of "what's next". I've tried the previously mentioned steps to acquire this model but have yet to do so. If anyone still has this model on their drives, could you please send me a copy? My address is l3lackrosez26*REMOVE THIS*@yahoo.com .

Thanks so much.

Jerry

I too would like to see this Model. I watched the series "Battle of The Planets"
years ago. Then the re-issue of the series as G-Force. But I could see the differences. Names changed etc.

I do have the old Entex Plastic kit of the Phoenix, complete with all of the smaller vehicles (jet, Motorcycle, Race Car, and tracked ??)

Many thanks. Dan