Looking for an F-16 in IAF colors

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by richarnd, Mar 9, 2008.

1. richarnd

richarnd New Member

I'm trying to find a model of an F-16 in Israeli colors for my next project. I'd ideally like to do one of the aircraft in the Osirak raid, but any IAF scheme would do. I have the Halinski F-16 kit, and I'm willing to scan and recolor it if I have to, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Does anyone know of any F-16 kits in Israeli colors? I have heard of one having been published in an IAF magazine, but I don't know if this is correct or how to find one.

Any help is appreciated.
  2. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hello richarnd , you are right there is a F-16 in israeli colors from IAFM, an I believe there is also a very very old Halinski F-16 in israeli colors ( from 1992 or 1993 ) but is very hard to find them both.
    I will look in my computer, because I believe I have some F-16 in israeli colors repainted for my personal use, so if you like to have them I can send you a PM with the models
  3. richarnd

richarnd New Member

That would be great, Dragos. I wish I could track down the Halinski kit.
  4. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

5. richarnd

richarnd New Member

Wow - that's the only google result for that kit, almost any way that I can think to search. It's like it never existed.
  6. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I've send you the models that I have . They don't have so many details as the Halinski models but I hope you will find them usefull :twisted:
  7. PID

PID New Member