Looking for Albatros B.II model

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by johan, Sep 8, 2006.

1. johan

johan New Member

Hi,
    this might be the wrong place to post this (my appologies to you and the forum administrator if so...), but I am most interested to find a card model for an Albatros B.II.
    We are currently renovating a Swedish version of this aircraft, the N.A.B. 9 from 1917 and we would like to show what the pile of sticks we've got now looked in Ye Goode Olde Days, and what she'll look like in a few years... time.

Any help and suggestions are very welcome!
    Cheers,
    Johan

Attached Files:

2. johan

johan New Member

Hi,
    this might be the wrong place to post this (my appologies to you and the forum administrator if so...), but I am most interested to find a card model for an Albatros B.II.
    We are currently renovating a Swedish version of this aircraft, the N.A.B. 9 from 1917 and we would like to show what the pile of sticks we've got now looked in Ye Goode Olde Days, and what she'll look like in a few years... time.

Any help and suggestions are very welcome!
    Cheers,
    Johan
  3. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

Very cool!!! Wish I could point you at a card model but I haven't seen any. Seems that WWI card models are all the common model candidates but a BII could be really great.

Cheers --- Larry
  4. Larry Marshall

Larry Marshall Member

Very cool!!! Wish I could point you at a card model but I haven't seen any. Seems that WWI card models are all the common model candidates but a BII could be really great.

Cheers --- Larry