Look what I found

ezdays

Out AZ way
Geeze, I wondered where he went. Point him towards Wickenburg and send him home would ya.....:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Don

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by Blake
Hey, would you look at that. An 0-4-4-0!

I thought it might be an 0-8-0, but who am I to "split hairs" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What scale is he & where are you going to put him on the layout Ray??? :D :D :D

Post lots of pics!!! ROFL

TrainClown

He is beautiful! I hope you didn't kill him. My Grandad found one of those in a bunch of bananas he got right off the boat once. Big buck pet to be sure.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
:eek: As if cats on the layout weren't bad enough!!!!!! :D
Guess I'll put up with the MN snows and mosquitos if the alternative is critters like that!
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
His friend, this gila monster was lurking about in front of our house a while back. It is a small one, but still deadly if it bites you.

I also think it likes spiders....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don

Attachments

• gila.jpg
    gila.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 146
  • gila.jpg
    gila.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 146

Bob Collins

I was giving some thought to moving down south, but maybe I ought to rethink about MN or Canada!!

Actually, it's the one you don't see that git ya!!

:D

Always loved trying to remember to shake out my boots every morning to be certain I wasn't sharing it with a scorpion. Such lovely creatures. Copperheads and water moccisans are about the worse thing to git ya around here.

Bob

I'm still laughing at my wife's horrified expression when she saw this pic!:D :D
She has a huge phobia about arachnids and goes by the philosophy that the only good spider is a dead one! I try to explain to her all the good things about them but she won't hear any of it!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.