LONG train cam video....

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
No doubt! Wasn't that almost 20 minutes? Though, when I visited the San Diego Model Railroad Museum, it took one of the HO guys 1hr 45 minutes to go from bottom to top and back down again. That second song sounded remarkably like "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitgerald." Same artist? Can anybody collaborate that?

Iron Goat

Gordon Lightfoot sang that, and it did sound like him. The video trip was 17 minutes plus, and (correct me if I'm wrong) I didn't see the same scenery repeated anywhere in the whole movie. The Edmonton club lists it's mainline track as 380 feet plus, and they have quite an impressive website. I'll bet opertaions night is something to remember...

Bob

jkinosh

Very impressive, and only 2 minutes to download the whole 17 mintes.

Gotta Love T1 lines at work.

Jacob

CPR9100

I guess both I never heard no track sound engine sound it have would have been killer,
sound makes the differance in the engine brings it to life LOL.
I'am about to put sound in a SD40-2 and SD90/43 Mac.

Stevetrain97
Blind Bay BC. Canada

Will_annand

jkinosh said:
Very impressive, and only 2 minutes to download the whole 17 mintes.

Gotta Love T1 lines at work.

Jacob

I am on cable at home here and it only took me 68 seconds to download it.

Will_annand

TrainNut, that is just your home page coming back up. :D

Pete, you gotta move to civilization, you know, places where high speed are available. sign1

Clerk

It only took 70 seconds to download on my cable . :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: but I couldn't find anything that would open it.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pete

Will_annand said:
Pete, you gotta move to civilization, you know, places where high speed are available. sign1
Yeh, that or upgrade the telephone wiring in this old house; best speed I can get is 26,400 whatevers/sec:cry: