• Who Let You Loose With Paintshop Pro?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
hooknlad said:
Run with your heart - run with your heart.
Well, since I was raised right next to a Burlington Northern line, I guess I didn't really have a choice. :D (And by right next to the line, I mean right next to it. There was our yard, the street, a ditch and then the railroad tracks. ;) )

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Maybe this should be re-named "The Critic's Corner" and become a permanent thing on The Gauge. Why in the world would you pay money to one of those useless people who sell domain names? If there is one thing that the internet has become, its a haven for people who don't want to do anything real, and make a lot of money doing it.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Jim Krause said:
Maybe this should be re-named "The Critic's Corner" and become a permanent thing on The Gauge. Why in the world would you pay money to one of those useless people who sell domain names? If there is one thing that the internet has become, its a haven for people who don't want to do anything real, and make a lot of money doing it.
Oh-kay..... What was that all about?
If you want a domain, you've gotta pay for it. Unless you know more about the internet than I do and can point me to a secret portal somewhere that lets you register them yourself...... The reason I wanted the domain name was because it's easier to type: www.stjosephfreight.com than to type: www.somefreewebhostingservicewithabunchofpopupadds.com/members/entertainment/stjosephfreight.html