Logging Layout Track Plan!

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
One more

This is the north end of the layout. Here will be the camp and mabie a few shops. A real small town mabie. Engine service. And perhaps, in time, a mine half way up on the left.

Attachments

• flex 4x8 plan 5.jpg
    flex 4x8 plan 5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 129

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Yes , I know there are no cross-ties, but I had a devil of a time just getting the span log at the right angle. So, this is just to give an idea of what the idea of the tressal will be.

Another view.

Attachments

• tressal 3.jpg
    tressal 3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 81

inqzitr

Oct 20, 2007
Wow, just... so confusing to look at the plan and wrap my mind around it... yet so cool. Post photos when you start!

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Inqiztr,
Your request for pictures will probably fall on deaf ears.:rolleyes: If you will notice, the date of the last post above yours was 3 1/2 years ago in February of 2004.:eek: Also, I just checked and the last time TrainClown was visibly active on this site was 8 months ago in March.:confused: I do agree that I would have liked to have seen pictures of this conception come to life but it probably won't happen on this site.:cry:

inqzitr

Oct 20, 2007
:) Thanks for pointing that out. I don't always check the data of posting, my bad. Is there much traffic on this site anymore?

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
The site in general gets lots of traffic and more and more each day. We've recently upgraded to a faster servor that can better handle the increased traffic. This thread (as most eventually do) has gone south with the birds.