Locos under bridges

Gary Pfeil

The leading catagory for the next model photocontest is currently locos over bridges. How about locos under bridges? While not contest quality, I offer the following for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• irises~2.jpg
    irises~2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 235
very nice pic Gary... Being an NYC fan as you are,in my mind I was trying to picture one of my Hudsons on the same track!
I'de like to see more of your work.
THANKS FOR THE GREAT SCENE

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Gary Pfeil

Mind? Heck no, I don't mind. Here we go again! How about some shrubbery up that embankment on the left? The section to the left is the mandatory unfinished area. To the right is an aisle, so that's the way that's going to stay pretty much. A little fill between the abutment and the masonite fascia. Thanks to all for their kind comments. N Gauger, did something there remind you of G scale? Shamus didn't put his cat in again did he? Casey and Matt, there might be a headon view of a Hudson in the works. Pete, the bridge is yet another Campbell kit, built one span short and skewed, and converted into a road bridge. Thanks again.

Gary

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Gary, no nothin in the Pic.... I just always think big!! :) :D

Here's a pic I took of the grade I helped build on our 100' long G scale Museum layout!! " :)

picsm.jpg

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
T.

T. ~~ Thanks! The layout took about 6 months to build. It's great to work with. We even have a Boy Scout Merit Badge program. :) :)

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Gary,
I can picture a railfan on that bridge, waiting for the caboose at the end of a string of empties, going back to the coal fields, as N&W #2011, the helper, blasts out of that tunnel, and under the bridge. Hope the railfan isn't in his "sunday best".
Pete