Lloyd 40.16 - Free Model

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Hi Friends

Well, some years ago this site was cardmodels.net. I started to know about cardmodels in this site before I've any site in my native language were available.

Sadly some time ago something happened as a lot of you know we migrated to www.papermodelers.com. Now this forum is back to the old form but It's very difficult at least to me keep posting in both forums.

But I'm have been doing some attempts to design a model and I feel I've to shared it here too.

The subject of this post is the LLoyd 40.16 a Austro-Hungarian ww1 prototype. A very early attempt to minimize the drag.

Here are the images from my alpha build:

lloyd_46_04.jpg

lloyd_46_05.jpg

lloyd_46_03.jpg

lloyd_46_06.jpg

lloyd_46_01.jpg

lloyd_46_02.jpg

you can get more information in the original thread in :

http://www.papermodelers.com/forum/...0-16-austro-hungarian-1-50-ww1-prototype.html

and of course here the download link:

MateAmargo_Lloyd40_16.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

See you soon again, I hope :yep:
Regards
Alcides

Z

Zathros

Alcides,

With the Rule changes at 4Shared, anyone in the U.S. has to sign up to make and account to Download models from there. You are most welcomed to upload your Lloyd Model into this forum and we could host it for you.. There are two ways you could do it. If you attach the model into this thread, as a .pdf's, zip files, what you find convenient, anyone can download the file, even without logging in! All they would need is a link to the thread in the forum. Another option is you could upload it into "Downloads" section. You can be quite confident that either in the thread, or "Downloads" section, you will always have ultimate control of the file, and it will be removed at any time you wish. :)

Thanks!
zathros

Z

Zathros

Thank you Alcides for posting this beauty here. I like this model. It is clean and to the point, as these planes were in their time. A fine peace of workmanship ad design on your part! :)

Z

Zathros

The model is now in the "Downloads" section. A very nice, rare model, of a rare craft. :)

lloyd_46_04.jpg
[/IMG]