Little urban diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauther

Hello to everybody!

Here a little diorama, measuring 22 x 14 cm. Hope you enjoy it!

S3010201.jpg

S3010202.jpg

S3010203.jpg

S3010207.jpg

S3010209.jpg

S3010211.jpg

S3010214.jpg

S3010221.jpg

S3010223.jpg

See you later!:wave:

GitaByte

Just downloaded your models and Wow, so much here and in so few sheets - Awesome THX!!! Will post pics when I finish it!

GitaByte

Oooh I have been working on this all evening, even have it in its own little box - I Adore It!!!! Will be probably posting in process pics soon - Thanks so much! This is so much FUN!!!

mauther

Thanks for your words, Gygabyte! I`m glad you like it! I`m wating your pics!
Have fun!!!:wave:

GitaByte

Greetings Mauther - I am Loving it! Sorry I dont have this better organized, and its still early on. But just created a papermods folder on Flickr so I can finally upload pics of all the models I have made, something like a hundred I think.

I was finishing the Raspera Cheetah today so thats in there too, but I also added several shots of where I am at amidst your Urban build. I just love it so much. Its fun to keep adding to it. I am still a tad intimidated by the gas station so dont have that figured out yet. But here is where I am so far.

(Ih, sadly it wont let me post links on here yet, my post count is too low. Well my Flickr acct is under GitaByte, and you can find the set called papercraft models to see more, still in very early stages, but alot of fun with all these parts to customize with!)

As the box I have it in does not allow a ton of height, I am playing around with how to add signs, maybe even decoupage them about, but for now anyway its a fun little realm to keep adding to and enjoying.

Thanks so Much!!! Hope you enjoy the early build pics!

Elliott

Enjoyed the early pics of Mauther's diorama. The Raspera cheetah is gorgeous!! Wow! You do great work GitaByte.

GitaByte

Wow, Thank you Elliott - You have inspired me to get all my paper models displayed a little better, and hopefully up in pictures soon. I do so love to work with these! The whole process fascinates me, from finding them, to printing out and watching 3D evolve from 1D just blows my mind. I am in awe of the designers of these wonderful papercraft. Speaking of which - I must continue with my Mauthers wonderful little diorama! Hope to update pics soon, will let you know when I do!
Many Thanks!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.