lifelike vs. others

BNSFtheLeader

Aug 10, 2003
Boynton Beach (WPB Area)
Visit site
What the hell is up with this!!!!!!!!

I have 3 life like GP18's and one out pulls any other style of engine i have. including kato, C44-9's, SD70m's, atlas SD60m's, or even for that fact GP7's. Bachmann, Atlas, Kato, you name it out pulls anything on my roster. sort of my rivarossi 4-6-6-4 challenger. anything other then does not come close. 24 con-cor auto racks and 28 walthers well cars, nothing compares. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is?

the gp18 has absolutley no traction tires or any after market pulling product. it is right from the factory. does anyone have a clue? cause i sure dont.

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I have 5 Life Like GP20's, and they pull just as much as an Atlas GP40 or 38, I like them for yard engines. The lack of room for a decoder makes me only able to run 2 or 3 of them togeter, but usually it's only me runnng trains anyway!

Mike.

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
My new LifeLike

I just bought a LifeLikeIron Horse train set and I'm glad to say that the little 0-4-0 steamer runs as smooth as can be. The only thing with this set was that the transformer has a glitch in it. When it is turned to zero, or off, the dile clicks off. So when you turn it to on , the power surges and the train jumps ahead. No smooth take offs, so mabie Santa will hear about this and bring me a decent transformer.

BUT! The engine runs smooth;)

TrainClown

Attachments

• cats on box.jpg
    cats on box.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 153

BNSFtheLeader

Aug 10, 2003
Boynton Beach (WPB Area)
Visit site
see that's the the thing All of my engines pull good I'm not complaining but the Life-Like's are also as the other's are prety much new absoutly almost no run time maybe 10 minutes at the most.

All the engines are good but the Gp-18's even out pulled the E8/9 Life-Like's what the heck is up with that?????

you tell me>>>>>>>>>