Life in a railroad town as....

Marxed

today i'm taking more pictures :)

anyone even left out there? lol, i only have two views for my post, one of them is me, and it's been two days

ezdays

Out AZ way
CavlrZ said:
today i'm taking more pictures :)
anyone even left out there? lol, i only have two views for my post, one of them is me, and it's been two days
Ya know, I don't know what's going on with the "view" counter, but two posts can't be right, since I can't believe you and I are the only two that's seen your post. I've had a few threads that only show one or two views, yet I know different. I'll see if I can find out anything in this regard.

I was going to post here yesterday to let you know one of these pics would be worthy of entering into this month's photo contest. I'd like to see you do that.:wave::wave:

Marxed

ezdays said:
Ya know, I don't know what's going on with the "view" counter, but two posts can't be right, since I can't believe you and I are the only two that's seen your post. I've had a few threads that only show one or two views, yet I know different. I'll see if I can find out anything in this regard.

I was going to post here yesterday to let you know one of these pics would be worthy of entering into this month's photo contest. I'd like to see you do that.:wave::wave:

i got some even cooler pictures on my camera right now :D

Zman

Those are some big-ass dwarves if you ask me, LOL!

They might look right on an S scale layout, but that's what makes the pics funny.

Marxed

oh, and if anyone didn't notice, theres a drunken dwarf sleeping infront of the super-market in the last picture :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
CavlrZ said:
oh, and if anyone didn't notice, theres a drunken dwarf sleeping infront of the super-market in the last picture :D
Drunk? I just thought he had too many Frosty Bars..:D

And FWIW, the "views" counter was broken, but has been "fixed" and is now working again. For the past, who know how long, it would only count a view if someone posted to the thread, but now it's working like it should.:thumb::thumb:

Marxed

ezdays said:
Drunk? I just thought he had too many Frosty Bars..:D

And FWIW, the "views" counter was broken, but has been "fixed" and is now working again. For the past, who know how long, it would only count a view if someone posted to the thread, but now it's working like it should.:thumb::thumb:

actually the frosty bar sells alchololic ice-cream, and they happened to have a sale on the vodka-bananana-split this weekend... and it soo happens the dwarf in the jail house was arrested for being drunk in public... plasticville has some strong anti-drunk laws ;)