Lets see pics of your REAL car

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by AE86 Drifter, May 10, 2004.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Thats no reason to hate scooby. That gives you reason to hate those drivers who cut off and the old rich people. I mean, you may see WRX's often, but some STi's are uncommon, and 2.5RS's are fairly uncommon too.

Also, you dont mess up your gearbox if you know what your doing... :roll:

But talking track vs accual cars is poo. Especially if its because of the driver... not the car. Ya, scoobys are on the rise... but thats because they are good. It happens. Just like you have the hardcore mustang fans. Then you have the wigger who watching a 5.0 wax a race, then they want one. And they cant just have one... they gota get the Raush Stage 3 with CF hood. And those people are the ones who make owning some cars crap. Scooby's are my fav... then Skylines. But iv considered getting a RX7 just because, how many do you see a day? Slim to none. And then (at least here in town this is how it works...) id go and race at my local track, wax and next day 90% of the people at the track would eather go get one, or want one. And thats just what happens... but its not a reason to hate them.
  2. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

look im FORD till i dies that is a reason to h8 them and the only jap cars i like r skylines and supras sooo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok... whatever im not even going to try this one...

But of all companys.. Ford? Only worthwile ford id buy is 5.0. For american cars im Chevy all the way. Jap im Nissan and Suby.

I gota get my cousin to get the pics of his friends 2.5 RS... i have a feeling even you scooby haters will like this one...
  4. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

there is a different between proper cars and girly cars
    proper cars girly cars
    1.cosworth 1.subaru
    2.skyline 2.honda civic
    3.supra 3.mitsubishi evo 6 (not that bad)
    4.porsche gt1 4. nissan micra
    5.radical 5. the zero (first japanese attempt at a supercar)
    6.nobel m12 6. mazda rx8
    do you see the difference the cars in the proper car list are all fast in a straight line and round the corners the 1's in the girly car list aint ive seen many 4wd cars spin off and 2wd just go round the track gr8, and is harder to drive therefore more skill is need to handle higher power outputs with 2wd

you americans r fu*in crazy u av no ideas how 2 make a car go fast u just wack a 4+litre engine in engine bay and think that, that is acceptable did u eva think about suspension, brakes i mean u dont evn care about weight distrubution, ive seen plenty of american car go roung corners the ammount of body roll is immense the arches basically rub on the tyres and the sills on the under neath hit the ground u really r dumb
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ok... whatever. But your just talking about track time. Before i even waste my time trying to explain to you why Subarus, RX8's, RX7's, Evos (cant believe i just said that :shock: ) and probly some of the other cars arnt "girly" cars... have you ever gone to a driving school? If so, what one? Was it only one? Is it nationally reconized? Lemme know about that ill think ill talk.

Before you go physco and everything, i would like to have a DEBATE about this. Im not trying to flame or anything. I just would like you show you that you are saying stuff for no reason... you hate cars that have no reason to be hated. And FYI, im only 14. The info ill be getting is from a friend whos gone threw his share of driving schools and knows what hes talking about.
  6. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

well the whole reason that i dow like em started off at my skewl which is a long story so i cor b arsed to type it all out and im 15 and i will b gettin my info frm a racer for over 13 years and lots of ova ppl
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Huh? you "dow" them? Skewl? Cor... come on man... type corectly. Some of the words i can read... but "dow and cor b"....

Ok... but just because you race doesnt mean anything. The friend i talk to has gone to many "high class" schools and drifts down some roads random days just for S&G. So he knows what hes doing... i dont doubt your friends im just saying... have they accualy been tought this stuff?
  8. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

r u dumb 4 sum1 hu is 14 should no these words, and my dad and his mates tought them selves which i think is better than goin 2 any classes to learn
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

No im not dumb. I can read, i can type. However with your "short-hand" i cant read some of your posts. IE the words i dont know are "dow", "cor" "arsed" and from your last post, "hu" think you mean who. Im confused are arsed as i think you mean to say asked as arse means A5S

Its ok to learn yourself... but that can only take you so far. Where as with class' you get to accually drive cars that most who self teach dont in their life drive. And you learn more and more advanced teqniqes, and have the right to argue of "super Cars" seeing as how youve accually drivin them where as most people just wet dream of them.
  10. nismospeed

nismospeed Guest

LOL you go sparkey :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

Heres my baby its 1993 GTO TT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

nice m8 that car looks wicked have u go any info on it like the bhp torque figures but i aint 2 keep on the other car i aint really into body kits and big ass spoilers althought the 1 on the cossie is rather big
  13. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

368BHP
    348lbft toque
    0-60 = 4.5 - 5 secs
    1/4 mile = 13.4 ( but can be improved need more practise ! )
    Top speed = 175mph so far but probably somewhere around 180-185 :twisted:
  14. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

very nice them figures am well impressive, what kind of things have u moddified to get them figures
  15. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

[​IMG]

K&N 57i induction kit
    HKS downpipe- decat-cat pipe- hiper muffler exhaust
    Blitz D.S.B.C set @ 12psi
    Blitz turbo timer
    Magnecor HT leads and HKS sparkplugs
    Rps max street clutch
    Lightweight Flywheel
    Quickshifter
    Kormex outputshaft
    Tarox discs (not in pic)
    Walbro fuel pump
    Apexi SAFC2
    Nomad racing blow off valve
    550cc injectors
  16. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

very nice i love v8 enignes the noise they make is the best noise in the world wich a engine can make
  17. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

Its a v6 but it does look like an 8 :lol:
  18. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

sorry but that 6 on the cover looks so much like an 8 :twisted:
  19. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

nice 3000GT man! sorry to argue, but i think subaru boxer engines sound much better :D
  20. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Woohoo! I wish my cousin didnt sell his, he was runnin Stage three, and a nice exhaust kit. His sounded SOOO sweet. It had so much throat...