Let's have some fun in June's contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
June's contest should be fun for all. Let's try any shot that has something to do with railroading, real world (prototype) or your world (any scale) that will make the rest of us chuckle a bit.

The rules:

• The picture must have something funny or humorus in it, be it a natural or a set-up scene.
  • The picture can be any scale including prototype, and can be taken anywhere, even at someone else's layout
  • The picture can be old or new, but must have been taken by the person submitting it.
  • Only one entry and one shot per person.
  • The picture must not have been submitted in any previous contests here at the Gauge
  • As usual, everyone that is a registered member here is qualified to enter.
This contest closes on June 30, so good luck and have fun.

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
I hope a shot from my club layout will count.

At the show last weekend, we received many comments about the fact the following scene looked very prototypical.

The sign says "Tim Horton's", for those of you not in Canada, Tim Horton's is the largest coffee shop chain in Canada.

Attachments

• MMRC-24.jpg
    MMRC-24.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 66

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Will_annand said:
I hope a shot from my club layout will count.

At the show last weekend, we received many comments about the fact the following scene looked very prototypical.

The sign says "Tim Horton's", for those of you not in Canada, Tim Horton's is the largest coffee shop chain in Canada.
Duhh,, do-n-nut-t-t-ts....ummm, go-o-o-d-d:D:D

And yeah, the rules say, anything anywhere, prototypical or scale, yours or someone elses, made up or real, just has to have something humorus in it... umm, me like donuts.....:thumb::thumb:

Sheeze, I gotta stop watching The Simpsons....:eek:ops:

spankybird

OTTS Founder
May 13, 2005
Willoughby, Ohio, USA
DSCF1451c.JPG

The guy holding the spike is saying "Let's look at what we are doing here"

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Cool beans, guys :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

My entry---

"OK,ok, Hyram...did I reeeeeally need to know that?"

Attachments

• porta2.jpg
    porta2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 72

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
The Canyon State RR had let out a contract to the LPB Construction Company, who was the lowest bidder to do some bridge repairs. Well, as you can see, they are getting ready to secure the bridge supports to the newly poured footings by the only means they know how, a giant tube of super glue. One daring workman rides the tube down while the others wait for it to be lowered in place.:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Bridge const3.jpg
    Bridge const3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 60

Papa Bear

Dec 28, 2003
South Alabama
www.route29.com
80' Tall Naked Mole Rat Terrorizes Coast!

MULLET BAY, FL. - Coastal residents were awakened early this morning to the sight of a gigantic naked mole rat walking down the beach. Authorities responded quickly. There was some uncertainty as to how to proceed until a Ms Kim Possible arrived on the scene. Ms Possible explained that the oversized rodent was really a pet named Rufus and his extreme size was due to an unfortunate laboratory error. She stated that Rufus posed no danger provided that he was fed nachos, which are his favorite food. Authorities made arrangements for the local Bueno Nacho restaurant to prepare the nachos and for the Pensacola and Gulf Railroad to deliver a special trainload of nacho supplies to meet this critical need.

Ms Possible thanked the community for their help. Rufus was heard to say "Boo-Yah!" but otherwise offered no further comment.

Attachments

• MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.