Let's get LOADED!

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Thomas Modeler
ZeldaTheSwordsman??? You know the characters name is Link, not Zelda... Which is the princess...
Yes, I do know that. But it's already really long. On some forums it's only just able to fit, and others it doesn't fit at all, so I have to shorten it to ZTS. Anyway, she's a tomboy, and she is finally seen with a sword in Twilight Princess. Besides, I had been a jerk enough to the admin of the original ZFGC for him to ban me, and he was a member of the new forum I was registering at so I made gender-ambiguous name and hid my e-mail address and gender, because I thought he might still be mad. Anyway, it's too late to change. I'm registered at umpteen places, not all of which allow username changes.
But back on topic:
Those loads look great. Btw, what's Wally-World?:confused:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
E-paw -WOW those are AWESOME!!!! My favorites are the beam load, scrap loads, tire load and pipe loads :thumb: :mrgreen: :cool:

David -Some interesting loads you have there :cool:

Patrick
-AWESOME load!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Larry -Love the Coil loads!!! How did you make the coiled wire load?

Ed -Neat screw loads!!! I want to do some flats with those loads. :mrgreen: Love the Front loader load too :thumb: :thumb:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
E-paw
Larry -Love the Coil loads!!! How did you make the coiled wire load?

Ed -Neat screw loads!!! I want to do some flats with those loads. :mrgreen: Love the Front loader load too :thumb: :thumb:
If I'm guessing right, Larry's gon is an Athearn also. These were sold with different type loads(Mine came with the scrap load). I've seen them with those green pipes, the coils(which Larry has)and a different scrap load. Larry and I could trade loads, without any modifications to the cars.

I do have some 6"(scale) threaded rods left.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
If I'm guessing right, Larry's gon is an Athearn also. These were sold with different type loads(Mine came with the scrap load). I've seen them with those green pipes, the coils(which Larry has)and a different scrap load. Larry and I could trade loads, without any modifications to the cars.

This is an Athearn Load:? lol I think Larry made these coils or are those Athearn? Whatever they are, I LOVE THEM :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A coil wire load.

100_0979_edited.jpg

I do have some 6"(scale) threaded rods left.

Do you have any plans to use the left overs? :mrgreen:

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Thomas Modeler
A good use for balsa. You can make a load of smaller, loose-packed planks for a 4-wheel open wagon from used matches with the heads cut off...(but the only one I currently have is reserved for stone traffic right now, so no pic for the time being :p)

brakie

Josh,I forgot to mention if you use the 52 foot mill gon like I did you will need to cut the load to fit.Needless to say its a hard cut even with a Dremel.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Josh,I forgot to mention if you use the 52 foot mill gon like I did you will need to cut the load to fit.Needless to say its a hard cut even with a Dremel.

thanks Larry, do you know what size gondolas the loads are made for so no cutting is needed?

brakie

thanks Larry, do you know what size gondolas the loads are made for so no cutting is needed?

Josh,I am not sure..They're to short for Walthers 65 foot gon.Their add says it fits most gons-yeah right with some cutting.

The dangest thing is only 2 rows of coils need to be removed..

The coil is cast resin but,hard to cut with a Dremel because it smooths the cutting disk.May be easier to cut with a jigsaw or perhaps a band saw..