leopold railwaygun

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by eumenidesofhades, Apr 2, 2005.

1. eumenidesofhades

eumenidesofhades New Member

Hello I am new to this forum but does anybody have picture of GPM's Leopold railways gun built up? thanks
  2. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy and welcome eumenides,

Glad to have you aboard. But no, I dont have any photos, but I have always thought that would make a great model subject. I would like to see some pics myself.
    Again, welcome to the group, if ya have questions feel free to ask, someone can help ya i am sure.

GEEDUBBYA
  3. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

4. jrts

jrts Active Member

Hi

I have the GPM kit of this gun.

First its big, second it is very detailed and looks to be well worth a build.

Inside the front cover it has a page of photo's of the built up model, if you PM me with your e-mail address I will send you the scans of the photo's.

I don't think GPM will mind a bit more exposure for the kit if I send them to you :roll:

I can't say how the fit is as I have not built it yet but the booklet model looks great, colours, graphic's. I not found any print errors in the kit either, a good sign atleast I hope.

Regards

Rob
  5. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

I have the kit and it is BIG with very nice details. You will need to make all of the handrails on the top deck of the gun so I would classify the model as moderately difficult. I did find one problem with the kit Part number 1 is missing! If you send GPM an email they will forward the missing parts as a Corel Draw file.

The only photos I have seen are in the kit. Take up Robs offer to send you the photos they show a very impressive model.

Jim Nunn
  6. Gil

Gil Active Member