Leonardo Da Vinci?

battman2036

I recently saw a tv show about a group who builds da vinci designs to see if they work. Are there paper kits for these as well? I've found "models" for sale, most in plastic or wood, but nothing printable. Am I the only one who'd be interested in these?

Wojtee

battman2036

thanks for the locates. It looks like the good machines are gonna be book form only. I'll begin the hunt. in the mean time i now have a few to work with.

Haereticus

Any particular ones you're after? A lot of his illustrations of machines are either quite boring, like the spaghetti-extruding machine, or very intricate, or show horses or people, which are hard to render convincingly in paper... The tank would look very nice in paper though, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't available somewhere. If it isn't, I'll have a go at putting one together.

Z

Zathros

Dude, you're responding to a thread that is no one has posted on in over a year. It's called "Necroposting", and it's kind of frowned upon, though not necessarily all the time, as if in you decide to make a model. Even then, any model you start should be in a new thread in which you can refer to the "old" thread for inspiration. O.K.? :)

Haereticus

Ah, OK, it's a little quieter around here than forums I'm used to so I didn't bother to check the dates and didn't notice. Sorry!