LENS HEAD TYPE-B tuned ROBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonbluemisty

Wayne P
Mar 31, 2007
Birmingham/U.K
Hi to All:mrgreen:
Well, I have been putting it off for a while now,but I have finally got around to building my LENS HEAD TYPE-B tuned robot.
It was a great build,with no problems.
Legs are fixed,but the Arms are fully possable.
It stands about 34cm Tall.
A great design from SF Paper Craft :thumb::thumb:

Wayne

Attachments

• ty1.jpg
    ty1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 33
  • ty2.jpg
    ty2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ty3.jpg
    ty3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ty4.jpg
    ty4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 9

SCEtoAux

Jul 28, 2004
USA
Looking good. :thumb:

I've been eyeballing those robots for years now. One of these days one will get built. :)

sherban

Jun 26, 2007
A very nice design but a very clean build too. Congratulations londonbluemisty :thumb:

jparenti

Jun 3, 2006
Vienna, Illinois, USA
Very nice, and congrats on POTW! I always liked the Lens Heads, and seeing new ones is a treat. I need to get on mine and get it done. I've got the first one finished, and I've been working on the RB version off and on.
Is the Type B (the other version) not available anymore, or has it not been released yet? I may contact the designer and see if he'd part with a copy so I can complete my collection.

londonbluemisty

Wayne P
Mar 31, 2007
Birmingham/U.K
Is the Type B (the other version) not available anymore, or has it not been released yet? I may contact the designer and see if he'd part with a copy so I can complete my collection.

Thanks:)thumb:) to everyone involved with picking my picture for P.O.T.W:mrgreen:
I was quite shocked to see my photo on the main page on Monday:eek:

Jparenti, you are correct,the original Type B is no longer availabe for download,just the Type B Tuned and Lenshead seem to be available:cry:
It might be worth sending an E-Mail,you never know:twisted:

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.