Lens Head Robot (Reconnaissance)

This is a very nice model and your build is fantastic.

When I saw this model on the internet I was impressed by it and watching you build it is great to watch.
It's great to see a build thread by an experienced builder, it looks so easy but I know now that getting a crisp build takes quite some skills.

Great work !!

Cheers,
Elko

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is a very nice model and your build is fantastic.

When I saw this model on the internet I was impressed by it and watching you build it is great to watch.
It's great to see a build thread by an experienced builder, it looks so easy but I know now that getting a crisp build takes quite some skills.

Great work !!

Cheers,
Elko

Thank you for the kind words. The main thing to remember when making any model (regardless of what it is), is take your time. Be patient. If you feel that you are getting frustrated and need to stop and step away, DO IT!!! If you do not, you will regret it and it will show up in your work.
There is no need to rush through any model. Granted, if you are building a model for a friend, test building for a designer who has given you a (realistic) time limit, or you want to enter it in a contest (and you really do not have a great deal of time), then do what ever you need to do.

If you have this model, then be all means, build it. It is a fun model to build.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Finished!!!

I am now finished with this robot.
IMAG1651.jpg

IMAG1652.jpg

IMAG1653.jpg

IMAG1654.jpg

Now on to the last one in the series.

ENJOY!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congratulations!!! Very clean, almost "factory-fresh" :) ! And the pics are great! I'm looking forward to seeing the next one. Fantastic work, RB!

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

Then last one will be started soon.