Lens Head Robot RB (BATTLE TYPE)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As promised, here is the last Lens Head Robot in the series.
As with the last one I did, I will let the photos do most of the talking.

I will say this, like with all of the Lens Head Robots, they are GREAT for GREEBLING!!!

Here I have started with the head.
IMAG1655.jpg

IMAG1656.jpg

IMAG1657.jpg

IMAG1658.jpg

IMAG1659.jpg

IMAG1660.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you Rick.
I have to say that these are fun builds. I have enjoyed each and everyone.
If I ever decide to rebuild them I will detail them out. If I were still in the US. I would go to Radio Shack and get a small camera and turn them into webcams or "NANNY" cams.

Thank you Rick.
I have to say that these are fun builds. I have enjoyed each and everyone.
If I ever decide to rebuild them I will detail them out. If I were still in the US. I would go to Radio Shack and get a small camera and turn them into webcams or "NANNY" cams.

I plan on building the RB Tuned one, 7' tall, and installing a cam in the head. Place it out front as a security cam ;)

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I plan on building the RB Tuned one, 7' tall, and installing a cam in the head. Place it out front as a security cam ;)

A intriguing idea. Would like to see it. Would love to see your neighbours faces.. :mrgreen:

I might build one at the same scale to wield a P.O.D (Piano Obliterating Device) and send it around to my neighbours. sign1sign1

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Arms

I am sorry for the long delay between updates, but last weekend I went to a sci-fi convention in Poznan, PL Here is the video that showcases the convention.
[YOUTUBE]2gUHUO_m2G0[/YOUTUBE]
If you go to time-stamp 08:35, you can see some of my models on exhibit there.

After I returned, I came down with a nasty cold with major chest congestion, sneezing, and coughing. I am doing much better now (still not quite 100% though).

Here is an update on my progress.

Here are the arms.

IMAG1774.jpg

IMAG1775.jpg

IMAG1776.jpg

IMAG1777.jpg

IMAG1778.jpg

IMAG1779.jpg