leasing company name

choices i have made so far
Company Name Road Short Form

Canadian Locomotive Leasers CLLX
Canadian Locomotive Leasing Partners CLLPX
Canadian Locomotive Services CLSX
Locomotive Leasing Services LLSX
Renfrew Locomotive Services RLSX
( Could be actually based in my home town of renfrew ontario, we had 3 railroads meet, at one time here, CP, CN and the Kingston and Pembroke Railroad, even hada small round house here till it was torn down and moved. it was gone by the 1960s I could just of updated the time period to more of the late 70s to late 1990s )
what company do you like best or suggest?
thanks
stuart

curmudgeon

For what it's worth:
Canadian Locomotive Services CLSX

Somehow sounds more "professional" when I say it aloud.

regards,

Terry

acsoosub

Note that if those are the reporting marks you're considering, CLSX=Cargill (Salt division), and I've never seen a 5-letter reporting mark like CLLPX. I like the name, but stay with CLLX for the reporting mark.

thanks for the input. I like the CLSX too.
But since some onealready uses the CLSX I guess i will have to resort to the backup plan CLLX
it would be a mouthful or an entire locomotive side to spell it out, so I will must use the short forms on the cabs
next time i am in the hobby shop i iwll look for just letters to use as rub on decals
guess i will require numbers too
wondering if i should use 2 digit or go with the normal 4 digit numbering system used by the bigger companies.
i have like 4 units right now waiting numbers and decals
rest are in former renters names and number system
thanks again

Triplex

Note that if those are the reporting marks you're considering, CLSX=Cargill (Salt division), and I've never seen a 5-letter reporting mark like CLLPX.
Because the 1960s-designed computer system for keeping track of equipment only accepts 4-letter (or less) reporting marks.