layout progress

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
On the base of the TT I put a real thin coat of ground goop then a lite coat of sifted baseball diamond dirt then a coat of green ground fall. I tried some Bragdon powders around the walls of the TT but they didn't seem to take very well but it is dirtier looking. I also put down some ground goop between the tracks leading out to the TT and sifted some black sand blasting sand. Still more to do in this area one thing for sure this TT works well.

Floyd

Sep 20, 2007
Southeastern Colorado
You are an artist my friend. Love the background especially the mountains. All those buildings will keep you busy I am sure and I will be looking forward to more updates. Thanks for sharing.:thumb:

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
Thanks Floyd, I've been working on several projects with nothing seeming to be getting accomplished. I'm building a warf board by board for the past month , I decided to remove the one big bridge at the waterfall and replace it with a much larger bridge and moving that removed bridge to another location on the incline. I also tore up another area for more realestate. Its amazing how easily we can change different areas.:twisted:

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Lynn...
WOW!!!!!!:eek:
First of all......it has been way too long my friend!:cry::winker:

I looked at all of your pics on imageshack and all I can say is........
You continue to out-do yourself!!!!!! I am just blown away by how great your work is. Your layout is truly something to be proud of!

I don't know what else to say....it all looks spectacular!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Don't be a stranger:winker:

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
Thanks Steve , its nice to drop in , lots of new faces. My modeling time is very short so I don't post much on progress but I sure enjoy reading all the other threads.:mrgreen:

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Lynn, just stumbled across your new layout pics. I must have missed your thread when you posted them a few days ago. Your new roundhouse area looks fantastic, really a great job :thumb:. Hope you’ll find the time to show us some more photos of your progress soon. :wave::wave:

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Lynn...

announce1OK, enough's enough!
I know you got something done.....
Where is it?!

Tell me.....was it something we said?
20.gif

Seriously, hope all is well with you :winker:

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
Started new job in steel mill here in Feb so not much time, got 2002 harley in march so definately no time in summer.
LOL nope not much done other than I built a wharf
Here's a bit of an update starting with the wharf deck and peers, entire deck is one board at a time nailed down.

Wharf in place, I'm going to give a stone wall effect and the grounds around the building and upto the wharf edges will get a ground goop effect.

and just decided to move one of my rails ( hopefully not a mistake) to put a rail bridge crossing another rail times 2.

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Lynn...That looks like a lot to me!:winker:
Great job on the pier and, of course, all of your structures! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
That is going to be a tremendous scene when it is all complete. Hopefully with the colder weather coming, we can be treated to more of your outstanding work.

Take care:wave:

fsm1000

Jun 4, 2006
Coquitlam BC
fsm1000.googlepages.com
Wow Lynn, I can't believe it has been over a year since I looked at your thread here. Been a lot busier then I wanted to be LOL. Oh well.

Anyhow, seen your latest stuff and it is looking very good. I hope mine looks as good when I am done the turntable too:D
Thanks for keeping us up to date guy :)