Layout Progress

It's the end of the year, so a good time to take stock in where we're at. Here's some updated photos of my layout that I took today.

I plan to have some light manufacturing (Owosso Furniture Manufacturing) on the end of the peninsula between the two sets of tracks (opposite the engine service facility on the other end of the peninsula).

I need to get busy laying track in the ALCOA industrial area on the other wall now, but been holding off until I get the majority of structures built that will go over there so I'll know where to lay the track.

layout_123103_1.jpg

layout_123103_2.jpg

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Eddie,
That looks a real fine layout in the making, lets see more photos of work in progress.Nice idea to have a swingout bridge to get from one area to another.
shamus

CN1

Greart work Eddie it was worth it to change the track plan :thumb:. What do you use for DCC system?

Happy new year to you and your familly:wave:

God bless

Thanks, guys. It's a work in progress, but slowly it's starting to take shape.

Originally posted by CN1
Greart work Eddie it was worth it to change the track plan :thumb:. What do you use for DCC system?

I'm using Digitrax Super Chief for DCC control. I have the DT400 throttle and also a UT-1 throttle for guest use. I've got 4 jacks around the layout so I can move about.

Great looking layout Eddie! Do you have any more pictures?

Mike.

I've got some more pics on my website link in my sig below. I'm going to try to put up some more in the next few days while I'm off.

Fantastic layout, like to see some close ups, of the scenery so we can learn from a pro!

DOG

P.S. Keep plenty of photos coming ...

geep15

Love ya Blue!

I haven't seen too many MP layouts, so this one really springs out. I like it!!!! And not ONE Armour Yellow diesel in sight.....:D :p

brakie

Eddie,Looks like your layout is coming along quite nicely..By all means do keep us updated on your progress. :thumb: :D