Latest photo "0n30"

shamus

Registered Member
Here a little Porter about to leave the small freight depot, whilst above, #3 shay dropping down grade on route to the sawmill.
Shamus
la06s.jpg

Arlaghan

Did that guy just tip his hat to me??? I sure wouldn't be surprised if he did! This scene looks so REAL! About the only thing I could think that it's missing is the odd rainy day!

RailRon

Paul, I'm just addicted to your photos. Again three more documents of your fantastic modeling! :cool:

This blacksmith car is just incredible! All I can say is...

:) WOW! :)

Ron

George D

Looking at your photos makes me consider dumping my HO stuff and trying On30. Then reality hits and I realize it isn't the scale, it's the guy building the models. Very nice work.
George

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Ayuh, You certainly are TREEtin' us to some beautiful sights theyah. And all the more pleasing 'cause it means your health is up to the task..............and that thought brings me comfort.
Pete

BTW. Cooncreek & Tumbleweed Springs ????

Clerk

Paul. A little birdie told me that he saw you up in the hills taking pictures of the real thing. Are these the pictures you took??

Tyson Rayles

Paul they are excellent as usual! :cool: Like Pete said, you must be feeling better to be making progress at the rate you are and that is even better news!!!!!!! :D :)

Lighthorseman

Love That Logging!

Incredible as usual, Shamus!

By The Way...any chance you could post a close-up (or 6) of that square water tank? That really looks neat! :)

shamus

Registered Member
Hi all and thanks again.

Steve,
Yes, I will photo the water tower and post in a couple of days. (Just for you-----"Holding cap in hand with other hand out for cash LOL)

Shamus