Last Friday before Christmas, so Have a Cup and Take a Break

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good morning folks

Since it seems like I am here first, I fire up the coffee and the tea. Luckily I brought some donuts and muffins with me. Come on and sit and have a cup and let us know how you are doing this last Friday before Christmas.

Well the rain is finally here this morning. It was supposed to start last night after dinner but did not start until this morning. It is warm I think the temperature was in the high 40s and should reach the 60s today. We are supposed to go caroling with my daughter’s Brownie troop tonight so I hope the rain stops.

I did some modeling last night! I lettered and sealed the CNJ (CRP) offset hopper last night. Now I need to assemble, weather it, and make a load for it. I still have the wooden boxcar to letter for Rutland.

I hope everybody has a good day.

hey tom it sure is raining gade that it didn't start to this morning finnaling got all my lights up last light the coffee is good and gotta see the mail man today got some new cars due in before the wife sees them:mad: stay dry:eek: :D :D rich

acshrpe

Morning all. Thanks, Tom, the coffee is good. Since you live east of me, get ready! The cold air is comming. It was in the low 50's yesterday and rain-rain-rain but today is is 36 with the wind 24 and the forcast calls for snowshowers :) :D . I want snow for Christmas. Sorry, I get a little excited with snow and Christmas.

Will be working again on Christmas treats and goodies and then finishing up the Christmas shopping tonight. I didn't get the cookies done yesterday so I will bring some for tomorrow.

Everyone have a good day and will see all tomorrow.

Morning all,

Weekends finally here, but looks like it will be filled with holiday preparations and not much time to work on the railroad. Just as well, it cooled off last night. The rain from the west moved in and brought a shot of cold air, down to 56d. and humidity only 75% so that will encourage lots of holiday spirit.

Nick
Bywater Railroad
New Orleans

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Mornin'
Cup o' coffee, and a muffin. Have to write the checks, and pay the bills today.
Worked on the stream bed on the On30 diorama. Interesting concept, "diorama", in N scale this could be a nice switching layout, in O it is a small diorama. I should be pretty close to adding the water. To create depth, I'll layer the water, with detail between each layer. Haven't done this before, so, have had to do a step, and then, spend some time figuring out what the next step should be.
There should be enough visual difference now to make another picture worth taking.
Steam's up in the "pen", have to go, and switch funds from my account to the utilities'
Later,
Pete

Clerk

Good Morning. Boy this coffee is good this morning. 38 F and supposed to rain all day with temp around 50 F. Had rain all day yesterday until around 6 PM

davidstrains

late morning break. Good to see the people on Chat last night. But it is another Virtual thing that keeps me out of the train room. Maybe I should put the computer down there and get the voice software so I could work at the same time.

Coffee, and a muffin for a snack then back to work.

See ya, later:)