Large Turntables???

1shado1

Aug 13, 2005
oleirish said:
My 2-8-8-2 Y6B is 17" long
JIM:)

Sure. First post at a new forum, and all you can think of to do is brag about the size of your Y6b. LOL. Hey, I know you from another forum!:D Welcome to "The Gauge".:wave: I'm new here, too.

Jeff

oleirish

Nov 6, 2005
Central Point,oregon
???

Yeh I'am a member of a bunch of forums,maybe I should have worded it annother way:confused: :) like "an ho y6b is 17" long"LOL;) :D :thumb: By the way I'am proud of my locomotive,have been in and out of model railroading for years,and have allways wanted one.:D :wave:
JIM

1shado1

Aug 13, 2005
oleirish said:
Some where I read about modifying a ATLAS 9" to handle an 18" bridge anybody rember the article???
JIM

I vaguely remember reading an article like that a few years ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember where (par for the course). On page 1 of this thread, Russ was talking about the same general idea. Also, no harm in taking pride in your Y6b.:thumb: I had one myself back in the seventies, and an n-scale version as recently as a year ago. Now that I'm getting back into HO again, I hope to get another one eventually. So far I've got a Riv Cab Forward, and a Spectrum USRA 2-6-6-2. It's a start.:D

Jeff