Large Rolls-Royce Wraith.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am sorry to hear about your son. I hope that he will make a strong and swift recovery.
Both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Progress is progress. Every time I read this thread I say a prayer. :)

Reactions: xaero892

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That you are doing this in Pepakura shows what that software can do in the right hands. I can't make a box in it. yet in Rhino, I do rather well. You're doing a "fab" job! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Beautiful, and class that only Rolls Royce can produce. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This isn't one of the projects you hope gets completed, this model is coming to life, it's like a woman saying, "I'm a little pregnant!" It's on it way! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Fantastic!! Someone with your knowledge showing hot to make a basic model in Pepakura would help so many people. I have yet to see someone write one. I have a couple of tutorials here on Rhino, one of lofting a simple hull, but it's learning the commands that gives you the ability, and if you were to complete the tutorial I wrote, and understood it, you could translate the commands into just about any shape you could imagine, and the parts would unfold. Excellent job!!:)

xaero892

Mad Modeller
Jun 10, 2016
Chichester
I may well put a tutorial together if I get time. Will need to find a suitable model first, maybe something basic. Not this one though, way too many intricate parts. ;)

Reactions: zathros

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
This model is hi level modeling. The visualization of the model, frankly, has to be with someone who has access to the kind of info you have, otherwise, they usually come out as interpretations of a car shape, on a generalized body. I have seen some pretty neat cars done that way. This model is special, also, I think of your son and say a prayer every time I read a post of yours. :)